Sunday, April 26, 2009






I was told the first two pictures were a little hard to see so I took the last one last minute! It's all cropped funny, sorry :( Usually people don't like the idea of black & navy & brown together but I say, why not?! But of course fashion is subjective! I felt like Sailor Moon when I wore this because of the big bow on front along with the almost-knee high boots! I've been meaning to make a post about her & the show because I love that show so much! For now I'll leave you with some summer inspiration :)



xo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the outfit is adorable!

Anonymous said...

That big bow makes me immensely happy! =)

DaisyChain said...

that bow makes the outfit. amazing.

Annabel said...

sooo cute!

Rissa said...

Saw you on wiwt2

Love your bow! And love Sailor moon ;D

Michelle said...

Love your outfit Jess! That ribbon is just adorable!

Unknown said...

Love the plaid- but especially love the bow tie look <3

Daisy said...

Ohh cute outfit!

Kia said...

I love this Shirt!