Tuesday, August 19, 2008

back to school




Yes, my dear friends it's true! My fall classes have started this week :( My classes seem alright, I haven't drowned in a sea of homework yet! The one thing I do like about school though is seeing different faces everyday (that will soon change though!). A preview of fall sort of made it's way here, I thought it was exciting. Cold weather :) It's gotten back to hot weather at the moment but we'll see! I bought these feathers at an art store when I was buying art supplies. You can't really see it but the red one is my favorite. I'm not sure what to do with them yet. Here is what I wore on my first two days of school:


First day. I'm really excited about this graphic design class I'm taking. Our teacher wants us to keep an "inspiration book" and I love that idea.
dress: f21
socks: some sock store in sf
peep toe heels: steve madden


Second day (today). Squinty eyes! (this is when the sun just revealed itself) Today I have found out that I really hate history :)
cardigan: thrifted
black leotard: american apparel
belt: thrifted
skirt: old navy
yellow (!!) heels: love these, but they kill my feet! thrifted
bag: my new favorite bag! vintage

If you have started school, how was your first day?

xo

7 comments:

mary said...

Can I PLEASE raid your closet? Everything is beautiful, including you. Gorgeous photo with the peacock feather.

gliffyfille said...

i love both of your outfits, but how can you wear heels to school?! school starts next monday for me. can't wait :D!

ren said...

You should try make some hair pieces with the feather! I super like the second outfit. I wish I was at school already! I can't wait but my classes don't start until the 10th.

crash division said...

The dress is really cute, and the second outfit is lovely!

Sharifa said...

The second outfit has my heart
=]
http://sharifaknows.blogspot.com/

DaisyChain said...

Gorgeous outfits doll.
Hope School is going well
x

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010