Wednesday, June 25, 2008

berkeley




Telegraph Avenue.

I love spontaneous trips to Berkeley. Whenever I go, I always feel a sense of calmness and relaxation once I step onto the streets and see smiling, welcoming faces. Sometimes I feel like it's a sort of therapy with great food selections, a little bit of craziness here and there and shopping of course!


A beautiful house, I forgot where, sorry if it's yours!


Cody's Books, I had to, for my friend Cody. Yes, that's my finger!


A beautiful little area that we found and a couple taking a nap!


Some of my finds!


Me & my friend posing after walking around, visiting various stores, almost getting lost and finally eating curry!

xo

5 comments:

Belle said...

love the blazer and the finds, can't wait to see them in an outfit :)

Laurel said...

AWHH! Love these photos. You are super-freaking-gorgeous. I love your style. I see you were in SF! I'm going next week for a few days, can.not.wait.

xooxox

Sally Jane said...

Great thrift finds! Sounds like a really fun day.

williams said...

Your source for all residential living, homes for sale, new home communities, and local information in Berkeley
Houses for sale in Berkeley, CA

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010