Monday, June 30, 2008

new shoes


Don't you love it when you find the perfect shoes? I recently found these lusicious brown mary jane heels at the Buffalo Exchange and I can't seem to stop wearing them :)



In the first outfit I'm wearing them with my favorite pink dress (in a previous post) from wet seal and a gray cardigan from plato's closet! (Excuse the heart on my face- my face was not ready for the camera!) I'm also wearing a polka dot headband but you can hardly tell. In the second outfit, since it's been so hot & humid lately I paired them with a white t-shirt dress that was thrifted, both with my betsey johnson blue leopard print purse!

I also got film developed of my yard sale and the beach! More photos coming soon lovelies!

xo

2 comments:

lilliebe said...

Ugh I lost my perfect shoes on the bus :'(
Yours look super cute though. Do you use a film camera for all these pictures then? That's so cool.

RL said...

i found your blog n i luv it !!! hi from Mexico !! =D