Tuesday, October 14, 2008

looking forward to cold weather(still) and perhaps a mini vacation soon?





blazer: vintage
dress: thrift
shoes: urban original

Did the last picture fool you? I am not actually wearing glasses :P My eyes just looked haggard so I added some sticker from photobucket, haha. I wore this to class today. Nothing special! I can't believe cold weather hasn't begun here yet. It's still going to be 80 degrees all week! :( Good news though, I might be going to Disneyland a second time for the holidays and to visit a good friend of mine! I'm pretty excited.. especially since this will probably be my first trip alone, ah. I have to go now and do some stats hw :(

ps- psssst california voters!



xo

11 comments:

alyssa said...

the shoes are hot!

and yes, no on 4 and no on 8!

gliffyfille said...

the shoes are beautiful! totally agree with you on prop 4. i'm sad that i can't vote!

Farren said...

I love the blazer! And you DID fool me. LOL. I was going to say nice sunglasses. Hehe. Then I read below and they weren't! LOL. Good one. Have fun at Disneyland! I'm jealous. I have only ever been there once.

DaisyChain said...

Fantastic outfit! You had me fooled on the last pic =)

VANESSA DATORRE and LEIRE URZAIZ said...

Thx for your visit!! Your pic´s so cutee!!

Natalie M.P. said...

great shoes!

Demi said...

you fooled me, but its a lovely pic!
love the outfit! =D
x

belle.chantelle said...

OMG I LOVE THIS LOOK!
You look so classy! <3

$ouLphate said...

lovely photographs =) this look is nice!

Francesca said...

cute outfit. im especially loving those shoes!

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010