Thursday, October 2, 2008

register to vote!

hi everyone, i'm sorry for the lack of updates. something devastating has happened in my life at the moment and i'm learning to cope with the loss. please send prayers to my family, i love you all. although i'm going through rough times, the world does not stop for you. tonight is the vice presidential debate, i hope you all tune in. election day is coming up and don't wait until the last minute to register!



image via nylon

VP DEBATE TONIGHT! 9PM EST

important links:
-deadlines!
-register/check to see if you're registered!
-mydebates: find out what issues are important to you

xo

2 comments:

Demi said...

oh my gosh, I hope that you can all get through this difficult time. I am praying for you and your family!
lots of love
XX

Anonymous said...

<3