Monday, October 27, 2008

sick outfits




cardigan: plato's closet
dress: f21
tights: ?
shoes: urbanoriginal




blazer: vintage
dress: old navy
tights: buffalo exchange
shoes: (same as above) urbanoriginal

Sorry for the mini-absence, I hate being sick especially when it seems like my work schedule has gotten pretty hectic- especially trying to find time in between to do the piles of homework I've got to do! Is everyone ready for Halloween? I can't wait although I'm not too sure what I'm going to be (I know, I'm so late at this!) yet. I love the idea of passing out candy and seeing everyone's costume and carving pumpkins. Last year I went to a couple of Halloween parties but I'm not even sure if any are going on this year :\

xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that first dress. <3

chnch said...

get well soon!:) and cool outfits esp the second one!

Anthea said...

Hope you feel better soon. I am becoming obsessed with tights! Those are awesome. I was supposed to go to a Halloween thing but I don't think I am..too much work. Instead I'm going to the Madonna concert! WOOHOO! You can see my Madonna dress I thrifted on my blog :)

Charmaine said...

<3 the big mirror. you don't look sick at all, you look beautiful!

Demi said...

get well soon!
and great outfits, i particuarly love the first dress!
xx

DaisyChain said...

I hate being sick too
(I am right now, dammit)

Great outfits =)

Rose said...

Loving that floral dress. I think is a really romantic trend. Can't wait to get my fall dresses :)