Thursday, October 30, 2008

valhalla

Online shopping should be my career, no really. One of the reasons I love to shop via internet (besides that it's so awesome) is because it's so convenient- it saves me going from store to store when I'm looking for something specific. I've been in need for a new purse lately since I've been using the same old vintage one for quite some time. I've been more interested in leather purses and I luckily stumbled upon Valhalla, an amazing etsy store that is run by one woman(!) with a beautiful collection of leather purses! That's not all either- according to her website they are handmade from new, recycled and vintage materials.




other purses i'd like to consider:

ebay.com, urbanoutfitters.com, topshop.com, mulberry.com


Now, my only dilemma is trying to afford one ;)
xo

3 comments:

Hayley Ann said...

i am absolutely loving briefcase-like purses with handles. you should really check out vintage coach leather ones online they go for suuuuper cheap! that's where i got mine.

DaisyChain said...

wow, all those bags are great. want want want!

Wendy said...

Oh wow, that woman has some mad skills!